“Pawa” means “Power” in Japanese culture. These sleek off-road gloves are a formidable component of your gear as you adventure across territory unknown to you. The knuckle protection is disguised under a layer of fabric for a streamlined look, and a Velcro fastener secures the glove around your wrist. The multi-stretch knit fabric boosts flexibility, and added durability is built between the thumb and forefinger. Complement the rest of your gear with color options of black, fluorescent, cyan, grey or red. The Pawa gloves are sure to be an asset on your next expedition.
- Multi-direction stretch knit fabric.
- Individual molded knuckle and finger protectors.
- Neoprene stretch behind knuckles for additional flex.
- Amara cloth, synthetic suede, palm for dexterity.
- Double layer wear strip between thumb and forefinger.