The revolutionized Tech 7 MX boot incorporates innovative materials and technology in a completely new design for a lighter, more anatomically profiled performer. This CE certified boot promotes core stability and flex via a biomechanical pivot while offering excellent ankle protection. The boot chassis has been designed to give complete feel and optimized interaction with bike controls, while the innovative buckle system allows easy, precise closure.
- Specifically designed compound sole provides ATV and Enduro riders superior durability, grip, feel and a high level of structural rigidity. The sole and footpeg insert are replaceable.
- Upper constructed from innovative microfiber material that is flexible and abrasion resistant. Upper material is reinforced with PU for high levels of water-resistance and durability and improved weight-saving performance. Material ensures consistent fit
- Contoured calf protector plate is injected with high modulus polymer for impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars' developed blade flex system for greater precision control and movement, added protection for heel and Achilles tendon and helps preven
- New TPU ankle protection system incorporating a biomechanical link between the middle and bottom sections of the boot helping prevent damage to the leg by providing progressive force relief for torsional forces.
- The TPU medial side panel incorporates an advanced honeycomb rubber insert and is designed for excellent grip against the bike while guarding against impact.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience and allows broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
- Innovative buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory settings and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance. All buckles are replaceable.