Whether you’re a commuter or long-distance rider, you’ll want this ¾ length waterproof jacket on your next fall or winter ride. The durable polyester is both protective and comfortable. Plus, a removable quilted liner and neoprene padded collar are also designed for enhanced comfort on your journey. Storage is plentiful with one rear zip-pocket (great for storing the zip-out liner), four large snap pockets and a mobile phone sleeve and wallet slider pocket on the inside of the jacket for easy access to your devices during a fuel stop.
Available in black, black/grey, black/red and fluorescent, this waterproof jacket features armor in the shoulders and elbows. Adjustable straps at the waist allow you to cinch the jacket tighter for a more refined look. The sleeves also allow you the option to tighten or loosen with the snap of a button. The wrists feature a Velcro fastener to increase or reduce airflow. This Bosui WP Jacket checks the boxes for utility, protection and classic style. It’s an extremely cost-effective option for two-wheel enthusiasts
- Classic 3⁄4 waterproof jacket.
- 600d durable polyester construction with 1200d elbow and shoulder panels.
- Quilted removable zip-out branded NORU lining.
- Zip entry lining pocket.
- Mobile phone sleeve.
- Wallet slider pocket.
- 100% waterproof suspended drop liner construction.
- Double layer front storm guard with zip and stud entry.
- Zip entry air vents on the chest, with rear exhaust across the shoulders.
- Storm collar with neoprene comfort padded trim and microfiber lining.
- Storm flap and stud front patch pockets x 4 with tape sealed inner liners.
- CE approved armor in shoulders and elbows.
- Short connecting zip for pants.