A shorter version of the Tsua WP Boot, this waterproof touring boot provides a more casual look. Like its sister boot, a steel shank is embedded into the sole, providing reinforcement from heel to toe, resulting in increased safety. It also can reduce cramping in the foot, as might occur while wearing a street shoe, because it distributes body weight throughout boot instead of putting pressure in the area where your foot is resting on the pegs. With numerous waterproof layers, cold and damp feet are a thing of the past. You can also feel secure with the slip-resistant sole.
- Waterproof touring boot.
- Full waterproof bootie liner with full height gusset.
- Leather upper with matte suedette overlays.
- Inner foot zip entry with full storm guard.
- Touring style oil and slip resistant rubber sole.
- Overlaid rubber shift panel.
- Inner steel shank for built-in stability.