With a new boot chassis profile that offers improved feel and sensitivity on the bikeâ€™s controls and a leather upper main construction that integrates a fully waterproof membrane, the newly evolved design of the Andes v2 DrystarÂ®
Boot offers durability and abrasion resistance, and is ideal for long or short touring escapades
- Highly specified DrystarÂ®Â touring boot for long-distance road riding in all weather conditions. â€¢ Main upper material made in reainforced leather.
- Extensive front and rear accordion in microfiber for superior comfort extension, flexionÂ and support.
- TPR shin plate insert and TPR ankle protector.
- Double density TPU ankle protector disks are layered on both sides under the upper, andÂ backed by polyfoam padding for rider comfort.
- Internal shock resistant TPU shin guard mounted under the leather.
- Full DrystarÂ®Â internal membrane insures 100% waterproof performance and a high levelÂ of breathability.
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound outsole.
- Contoured insole injected in polypropylene includes shank reinforcement.
- Removable anatomical advanced EVA footbed.
- CE EN 13634:2010.